Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Painting Nude



Painting on people is a different experience than painting on canvasses.. I use to believe being a painter was a lonely life and I would forever be in the corner of my room with my easel discovering myself alone.
When Karl introduced me to Film photography I loved it, but still didn't feel comfortable with it as a medium. I thought about how I could feel more comfortable shooting people, and how to combine it with painting. I don't like the idea of painting on photos Ive already taken or cutting them out to add into other works..
Why not just paint nude bodies? (:

Thank you to King Haley for being my beautiful model  Canvas and showing AI4L gallery love








1 comment:

  1. Gabby, Love your work. Could you please contact me at tonyfer33@gmail.com. I have a couple of questions about your blog. Thank you, Tony

    ReplyDelete