Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Portraits of Milwaukee // Fall



Portraits of Milwaukee Through My Lens  Fall
.35mm.film.

Evelyn Patricia Terry's Art Collection

Chloe and Azra

<3

Vegetarian life
Men who cook are men I like 
Devon 

Shooting film in the graveyard, Burleigh

Evelyn Patricia Terry's Doll Collection

Evelyn Patricia Terry's Doll Collection


Henna on Isaiah. If you want henna done you know who to call. 

Isaiah wearing my netela (Ethiopian scarf) 


Evelyn Patricia Terry's Art Collection
Evelyn's house


Milan


Evelyn's house

Yasmine. Riverwest

Sisters. 
Milan and Yasmine. Riverwest.

Evelyn's house

Raoul's print on the right. Evelyn's art collection.
Paper making with Peace Paper. They do amazing paper making workshops all over the world. They also do something called "panty pulping", where victims of assault come and bring the clothes they were assaulted in, cut them up, pulp it and make it into paper. Check them out at http://www.peacepaperproject.org





Face painting for Dia de los Muertos at ACLU 


Urban Alchemy Phase 2 in the warehouse with beintween. 


To see our community stick chandelier, go to the swing park under the bolton bridge.. at night. (:


I love my gift because I am able to share it. It is so beautiful to see youth CREATING. 


Kim, Ammar, and Nasara 

Brunch with lovely brown talented ladies. 

Portia Cobb & visiting Cuban film maker Gloria Rolando 

Mama Milwaukee.
Mural I am making with my Community art class. To be seen somewhere in MKE seen.. 
Our "Thanks-taking" communion at Yvette and James house.
I am blessed to have these souls in my life. 

Flag painting project, to be installed in Johnson's Park next year.

Milwaukee, I am thankful for you. A special shout out to Chloe Stingley, Cam Henderson, Miguel Lewis, Domonique Whitehurst, Shalina Ali, Hugh BENO, Carmen Quinlivan, Amber Canty, Giselle Buchanan, Genesha Murray, Alida Cardos Whaley, Tia Richardson, Dynasty Ceasar, I'Nity Barnett-Lewis, Katherine Katter and E.D.D. 

Love,
Tesfaye

No comments:

Post a Comment