Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Portraits of Milwaukee Through My Lens | Summer

One day I was looking through all of my film and realized I have a great collection of photographs that document great moments, in our city. I will be sharing a photo series for every season now, that include events I went to, friends, love.. all taking place  in our Milwaukee. Our city is beautiful, sometimes you need to look at stills of the things you missed to appreciate it. 

Here is a small collection of the last remnants of Summer's. 

Portraits of Milwaukee Through My Lens  Summer
.35mm.film.

mother & son. 
Isaiah. Ankh. Watching sunset on north ave hill.
Cam and Azra. Gallery Night. Summer.
<3
Dynasty. Brewed Cafe.
Dani and Martina. MKEs hidden fashionistars. Brady st fest.


buddha heads.

Stitch Mke. Body & Soul Healing Arts Center. 



Olivia. 
My amazing friend Miguel. Helped me out so much this summer. love.
youth. unite.
Westside Academy 

babies.


rooftop garden.
kiss my neck.. with art.
Josh.











Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment