Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Healing, Freedom, Love

Majority of my pieces have been profile facing women. This is the first piece that is frontal facing. I think it means that I am now starting to finally face myself. Or, I have actually started while ago. It is now just finally showing through. The Amharic writing above the hair (Ethiopian langauge) says "Healing, Freedom, Love. 

Art is beautiful because it is such a transparent practice. You can see the essence of a person through their paintings, or hear their essence in their music, feel it through their movements, or imagine it through their poetry in a painting formed by their words. In this piece I included the two chakras that I first started working on when I started back into spirituality and meditation again, the throat and heart chakra. I am soon going to be opening up a spirituality tab on my blog, where I will be sharing knowledge on multiple things such as meditation, chakras, energy, relationships, rituals, etc. 


Stay divine.
G
 






No comments:

Post a Comment